|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 January 2017 (342 days ago)|
- Located on the Langford Village development which benefits from an excellent primary school and local amenities.
- Detached property
- Three reception rooms
- Family bathroom, en-suite to master bedroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Four bedrooms
- Garage and driveway parking
- 15 minute walk to Bicester Town train station providing a fast link direct to London Marylebone in under an hour
A very well presented four bedroom detached property with garage
situated on the popular Langford village development. On the ground floor the property comprises of, Living room, extended kitchen, separate dining room, family room, utility & w/c. On the first floor there is, a master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and re-fitted family bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden, garage and parking.
The development of Langford Village offers local amenities, primary school, doctors surgery and local pub/restaurant. Located in a 15 minute walk of Bicester Town Centre, Bicester Village and Bicester Village railway station with high speed link to central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44653122.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bannisters, Bicester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.