|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (349 days ago)|
- Five bedroom, three bathroom house
- Recently refurbished
- Fabulous location - 10 min walk station/shops etc
- Four double bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Great family home
- Off street parking
- Great school catchment (Primary and Grammar)
- M40 Junction 2 is only 1.6 miles
- Heathrow is only 15 miles
Property reference number 5696097. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This is a fantastic five bedroom, three bathroom house right in the heart of Beaconsfield that would suit any family. It is equidistant from both the Old and the New Towns being positioned ideally to take advantage of all the facilities in each including the Station.
- Large porch and hallway
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with French doors onto the patio
- Bonus office room located in the garden
- 1 Double bedroom suite with en suite bathroom and wardrobes
- 2 Further double bedrooms
- 1 Further single bedroom
- Family bathroom
- 1 Large double bedroom suite with en suite bathroom and wardrobe
- Storage area
- Off street parking space
- Remainder of the frontage is laid to lawn
- Side access gate leading to the rear garden
- Large patio area
- Mainly lawn
- Bonus office room
Candlemas Mead is a quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic (either vehicular or pedestrian) with a large green for communal enjoyment. Despite this, you are less than 10 minutes walk to anywhere within both the Old and New Towns as well as being just a short drive.
* Please quote ref. 5696097 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £400.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44654718.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5696097_41385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.