|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 July 2017 (236 days ago)|
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- LARGE LIVING SPACE
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- OFF STREET PARKING
- OIL CENTRAL HEATING
**NO APPLICATION FEES TO USAF** Four bedroom detached house in the popular village and within 15 minutes of both USAF air bases benefitting from NEW INSULATION IN WALLS AND ROOF, master bedroom WITH EN-SUITE facilities, LARGE living/dining area and garage with off street parking. Call us today to book your viewing!
**NO APPLICATION FEES TO USAF** This four bedroom detached house is located in the popular village of Red Lodge and is within 15 minutes of both USAF air bases. The property benefits from master bedroom with en-suite facilities, large living/dining area and garage with off street parking.
The property comprises:
ENTRANCE HALL: 19' 4 x 4' (5.89m x 1.22m)
Part tiled flooring, tel. point, stairs to first floor and door to garage.
CLOAKROOM: 8' 10 x 4' (2.69m x 1.22m)
White suite comprising of low level wc and pedestal hand basin, ceramic tiled floor and radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA: 16' 10 x 8' 11 (5.13m x 2.72m )
Range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, single electric oven with hob and extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, tv and tel. point, window to front and door to side.
LIVING/DINING AREA: 21' 10 x 13' 2 (6.65m x 4.01m )
Carpet, tv and tel. points, radiators, large window to rear and door to rear garden.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
LANDING: 10' x 7' 4 (3.05m x 2.24m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 3 x 10' 11 (4.04m x 3.33m)
Carpet, tv and tel. points, window and door to:
EN-SUITE: 7' 4 x 4' (2.24m x 1.22m)
White suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal hand basin and double shower cubicle, heated towel rail and window to side.
BEDROOM TWO: 13' 2 x 10' 8 (4.01m x 3.25m)
Carpet, built in wardrobe, tel. point and window.
BEDROOM THREE: 11' 10 x 11' 6 (3.61m x 3.51m)
Built in wardrobe and window.
BEDROOM FOUR: 10' 4 x 9' 8 (3.15m x 2.95m)
Carpet, range of built in wardrobes and window.
FAMILY BATHROOM: 7' 5 x 6' 8 (2.26m x 2.03m)
White suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal hand basin and bath with shower attachment, window.
Front garden landscaped to gravel with off street parking for two vehicles leading to integral single garage and access to rear. Fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with large patio area, large storage shed and access to front.
Call us today to book your viewing!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44654865.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5471J3830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mildenhall Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.