|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||01 October 2016 (598 days ago)|
- Close to Local Shopping
- Close to Transport
- Eat-in Kitchen
- EPC D
- First months rent in advance
- Damages deposit = to a month and a half rent
- Set up Fee £240 per Tenancy
- Reference £51 for each tenant and guarantor
- Inventory check in approximately £140
This two double bedroom split-level apartment offers space and natural light throughout. The newly refurbished kitchen is equipped with all appliances and features a breakfast bar looking through a service hatch into the reception room, which has wooden flooring throughout. On the second floor we have two generously sized double bedrooms, a bathroom and separate w.c. The property has been recently redecorated in neutral colours throughout and is situated in a block which offers a communal garden, bike shed and further secure storage. The block is located under a five minute walk from Colliers Wood Tube Station and a ten minute walk from the Tandem Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44663190.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26539255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellisons, Colliers Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.