|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (470 days ago)|
- Available from November 2016
- Tall elegant Three Bedroom Town House
- Bat & Ball Station 0.5 mile
- Ideal for families/working professionals
- 'L-shaped' Lounge/Diner
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Utility Room
- Integral Garage & Parking
This tall elegant three bedroom home is ideal for family living or working professionals with the Bat & Ball station within 0.5 mile away providing access to central London on a main commuter line.
The accommodation is arranged over three floors and on ground floor, bedroom, utility room, cloakroom/shower-room,access to the integral garage, stairs to first floor with reception room overlooking the rear of the property and fitted kitchen to the front, stairs to the second floor with two bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property also benefits, gas central heating, double glazing, parking space to the front, integral garage,rear garden and within 1.25 miles of Sevenoaks town centre.
All viewings with Andrews Tunbridge Wells Lettings office
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44665095.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.