|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (407 days ago)|
- Established, modern, second floor apartment.
- En suite in master bedroom.
- Two double bedrooms, two bathrooms.
- One minute walk to station.
- Gas central heating.
- Secure gated development with allocated parking.
- Ideal for professional couple or sharers.
- Juliette balcony.
- Available November.
Property reference number 5689920. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Purpose built, immaculately presented and modern second floor apartment. Corner plot, dual aspect and larger than average. The development is a one minute walk from the local train station and high street. Property comprises:
- Two bright and airy large bedrooms (large en suite shower to master).
- Family bathroom with overhead shower.
- Modern fitted kitchen with brand new appliances and white goods.
- Light spacious lounge.
- Juliet balcony.
- Part furnished with blinds and light fittings.
- Secure gated development.
- Allocated parking and bike store.
- Programmable entry phone system.
- Maintained entrance hall and grounds.
- Gas central heating and hob.
- Carbon monoxide detector.
- Well insulated, double glazed, exceptionally energy efficient with low bills (EPC rating B).
50 minutes railway connection to Waterloo with almost no outdoor walk to the station. M25, M3, M4 A3, Heathrow all close by. Full amenities locally. Approximately 750 square feet.
No pets, DSS or smoking. No agents.
1.5 months rent as deposit and 1 months rent in advance. References required. Minimum term 6 months.
Full time employed person required. Would suit couple or professionals sharing.
* Please quote ref. 5689920 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44671611.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5689920_41420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.