|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2017 (132 days ago)|
- FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- UTILITY AREA
- MODERN KTICHEN WITH LOTS OF STORAGE
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE WITH VIEWS OF REAR GARDEN
- DINING AREA
- SUN ROOM
- LARGE SUMMER HOUSE IN GARDEN
- AVAILABLE FOR A LONG TERM LET
**AVAILABLE NOW** GOOD SIZE FAMILY HOME - Situated in the popular location of The Willows, Colchester. The property offers FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, and ample living space downstairs with large family lounge looking over the garden and seperate sun room that can be used as office space/dining room or play room. The property also offers modern kitchen with lots of storage and breakfast bar. Outside there is a good size low maintanence garden with large summer house which is perfect for storage or an outside office space. The property is available for a long term let and is AVAILABLE FOR VIEWINGS NOW!
William H Brown are delighted to present this detached family home situated in the popular location of the Willows, Colchester.
Large entrance hallway with entrance to large utility area and storage cupboard.
Modern kitchen with cooker and intergrated fridge, the kitchen has lots of storage and a breakfast table with stools.
Located off the kitchen the dining area is spacious and light which also leads into the back sunroom making it the perfect room for dining.
Good size family lounge overlooking the rear garden. The lounge is also big enough to be used as a lounge/diner and offers a working gas fire.
large double bedroom with good size fitted double wardrobe and en suite bathroom with shower and WC suite.
Large double bedroom with good size fitted double wardrobes
Good size single room with built in wardrobe and storage space
Good single room with built in wardrobe and storage space
Laminate flooring and bath with WC suite,
Large summer house with electricity and renovated to make the perfect outide office space.
The property is offered unfurnished and will be available for a long term let. The property also offers garage and off road parking.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44675955.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3756K4103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Colchester Culver Street West Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.