|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2016 (415 days ago)|
- First Floor Maisonette
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Shower Room with Corner Shower Cubicle
- Rear Garden
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- EPC Rating C69
- Available end of October
This recently refurbished two bedroom first floor maisonette is perfectly positioned within a quiet cul-de-sac in the much sought after village of Knowle and is within walking distance of the high street. Available unfurnished, the property, which has been refurbished throughout, very briefly comprises; open plan landing area, living room with feature fireplace, newly fitted kitchen with appliances, landing area, two bedrooms one having a built in cupboard, shower room with large corner shower cubicle, rear garden, on road parking. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Tenants will be required to pay an application fee and the amount of that fee should be checked with the office concerned before viewing the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 373402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Group Limited, Knowle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.