|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (106 days ago)|
- ENERGY RATING D
- NEIGHBOURLY LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS AND SCHOOLS
- CLOSE TO MAJOR TRANSPORT LINKS
- REAR GARDEN
**IDEAL FAMILY HOME
**GENEROUS SIZED ROOMS INSIDE
**AVAILABLE JANUARY** Deceptively spacious house located on a neighbourly residential road close to the many conveniences and amenities of Castle Bromwich. This end terrace property is like Dr Who's Tardis, it's modest exterior gives no indication of the space that awaits inside. The property boasts a spacious lounge with patio door leading to the managable rear garden, the extended galley kitchen gives it a dining/breakfast area while the utility room at the side cancels out any feeling of a lack of space in the kitchen, upstairs the property has two very generous double bedrooms with the master having built in wardrobe space. The property has been decorated to a modern standard throughout and further boasts off-road parking witha drive to the front. Its walking distance proximity to local schools, chester road shopping district and easy access to the M42, M6 and A38 make it an ideal family home for many reasons. Call now to arrange a viewing appointment before its gone!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44677548.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2629I4723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.