|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2016 (379 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- 3 Good sized Bedrooms
- Recently Fitted kitchen/Diner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage and Parking
- Long Let Available
- Well presented throughout
- Gas central heating throughout
Property reference number 5711141. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Well presented Semi-Detached family home with large sitting room over looking the front. The kitchen/diner has been nicely fitted with a range of modern wood finish wall and floor units, breakfast bar, fully tiled splashbacks and laminate flooring. There is a built in gas oven and hob, additional space and plumbing for freestanding dishwasher and washing machine, The kitchen area opens into the dining area which has a door giving access to rear garden. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms (2 double and 1 single). The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising bath and shower over, sink and W/C. The property has been recently refurbished throughout and is presented in good order. Enclosed garden to rear with paved area and small lawn, garage and driveway parking. The property is available from 1st November and would suit a family.
* Please quote ref. 5711141 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44678616.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711141_41431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.