|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2016 (569 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Modern Dining Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Driveway Parking
- Close to Schools, Shops and Clocal Amenities
- Access to East Lancashire Road lose By
- EPC Rating E
A very well presented three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a very popular part of Haydock, within walking distance to local Primary Schools, shops and Haydock Cricket Club. The property comprises entrance hallway, lounge, modern dining/kitchen, three bedrooms (two doubles and one single) and family bathroom with shower over bath. Further benefits include easy access to East Lancashire Road, large rear garden, garden to the front and driveway.
Internal viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate what it has to offer.
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees which may be payable upon request further information will be provided by the Agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44678697.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26540393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Ashton-in-Makerfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.