|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (548 days ago)|
- Two bedroom penthouse in Grade II listed former cotton mill
- Magnificent views of Curbar Edge
- Waterside location next to Derwent River
- Allocated Parking.
- Furnisher Optional.
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Spacious family bathroom
- Versatile mezzanine level
- Use of wheel house gymnasium
A two double bedroom penthouse apartment with a double garage, forming part of this historic Grade II listed former cotton mill, in the Peak District village of Calver. This wonderful apartment is located on the top floor and benefits from interrupted, panoramic views of Curbar Edge and the surrounding countryside. The spacious accommodation is arranged over three floors with the ground floor comprising, broad entrance hall, two double bedrooms including master suite, storage cupboard and a spacious family bathroom. At first floor level there is a double aspect sitting room with dining area and a well equipped dining kitchen. A spiral staircase rises to a versatile mezzanine level overlooking the sitting room, which completes the accommodation. Outside, there are beautifully landscaped communal gardens, additional visitor parking and use of a private gymnasium. An internal viewing is highly recommend to appreciate the superb accommodation, views and picturesque riverside location. Furnisher Optional. Garage and allocated parking. Available now.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44681520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100041009415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Nethergreen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.