|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (361 days ago)|
- Stunnning two double bedroom flat in excellent condition
- Recently refurbished with modern décor and fittings
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Expansive reception room with bright interiors
- Set within a beautiful Regency building with porter and lift
- Moments from Hyde Park and Kensington High Street
LONG LET. Generously arranged over the second floor of a Regency building, this stunning two bedroom flat benefits from recently refurbished and modern décor, porter services and lift access.
Queens Gate is superbly located moments from the green open spaces of Hyde Park, Kensington High Street and Cromwell Road and offers an array of amenities. South Kensington Underground Station is close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.