|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2016 (318 days ago)|
- Ex-Showhome Apartment
- Immaculate finish
- 2 Bathrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Marina views
Imagine breakfast on your east facing balcony, on a sunny spring morning with views looking out over The Marina. Furnished ex show home apartment with an immaculate finish and with every upgrade you can think of, from your gorgeous fitted kitchen to your four piece bathroom suite and Jacuzzi bath, you won’t be disappointed here.
A fully furnished, two bedroomed, third floor apartment located in Trafalgar House on The Marina in Hartlepool. With lift access to all floors this property will suit a variety of potential tenants. Features includes an impressive kitchen/dining area with French doors onto a balcony, en suite shower room to master bedroom and a great sized lounge with Oriel bay window with unbelievable views over The Marina. In brief the accommodation comprises communal entrance hallway with stairs and lift access to all floors, apartment entrance L shaped hallway with video intercom system, good sized lounge with Oriel bay window, impressive U shaped kitchen with integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, oven and hob and dining area with dining table and chairs with French doors onto a south facing balcony, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room in white with chrome fittings with Drench style shower, bedroom two with built in wardrobes, main bathroom suite in white with chrome fittings with separate shower cubicle with drench style shower, Jacuzzi bath with mood lighting and centralised waterfall mixer tap. Outside is one allocated car space.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44681910.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2926D1812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison - Lettings, Hartlepool Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.