|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (562 days ago)|
- £600 PCM (approx. £35 pw/pp)
- Only moments away from the University
- Four bedrooms plus study
- Fitted breakfast kitchen
- Two sitting rooms
- Two bathrooms
- Patio Garden
- On street parking
- Recently refurbished
- Bond - £800
**RECENTLY REFURBISHED - 4 BEDROOMS PLUS STUDY, 2 X LOUNGES. TO SUIT FOUR STUDENTS** ** Rent approx £35 pw/pp) **
This property is currently undergoing a program of refurbishment and is conveniently located close to Huddersfield town centre, only a short walk from the university.
This four bedroom semi-detached house is fully-furnished, and comprises: two ground floor reception rooms, fitted breakfast kitchen, four first floor bedrooms, first floor study, and two bathrooms, both with showers over the bath. There are large cellars, patio garden to the front, and on-street parking.
Rent - £600 pcm
Bond - £800
Please note the administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
Check-in fee (only payable once tenancy approved) - £78 inc. VAT (per property, not applicant)
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Applegate Lettings, Holmfirth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.