|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (490 days ago)|
- POTTERS BAR
- Part Furnished
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Sorry, No DSS
- Allocated Parking Available
- 1 Bedroom
PRICE ON APPLICATION
North London Estates are pleased to offer to the market a range of new luxury accommodation - one bed apartment, two beds apartments and a maisonette - with prices ranging from £1,050 per month up to £1,350 per month.
This development, located on Potters Bar High Street just moments from its amenities, consists of three one bedroom apartments, six two bedroom apartments and one bedroom ground floor maisonette.
This is a new build development finished to a high specification including:
- Communal lift
- Video Entry System
- Gated Parking - one space available for each apartment for £50 per month
- Oak Doors
- Bright Spacious open plan Kitchen with Appliances Including Oven, Dishwasher, Ceramic Hob
- Bathroom with Shower, W.C, Sink & Heated Towel Rail
- All Bedrooms with Double Fitted Wardrobes
- Laminate Flooring Throughout
- Double Glazing
EPC Rating: B & C
Offered furnished or unfurnished
Available to move in from now
Admin fees apply of £175 + VAT per person
Please contact North London Estates to arrange a viewing
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44683161.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26533846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North London Estates, Finsbury Park - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.