|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (266 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS DOUBLE ROOM TO RENT
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED HOUSE SHARE
- VINTAGE & SHABBY CHIC STYLE DECOR THROUGHOUT
- BRIGHT & AIRY LOUNGE
- SPACIOUS DINING ROOM
- LARGE MODERN KITCHEN WITH PLENTY OF FRIDGE & CUPBOARD SPACE
- REAR GARDEN
- PARKING AVAILABLE
- BILLS INCLUDED
- CONVENIENT LOCATION CLOSE TO HOSPITAL, TRAIN STATION & TOWN CENTRE
**DOUBLE ROOM TO RENT** MK Estates are delighted to offer for rent this double room as part of a beautifully presented house share, with just two other sharers. Featuring two shared spacious reception rooms, a large shared kitchen with plenty of fridge and cupboard space and a shared modern bathroom with power shower over bath. The room itself, finished to a high standard, offers ideal accommodation for a single person and will include a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. The property offers parking on a first come first serve basis, a well-maintained rear garden and is ideally located for working professionals, on a quiet residential street, within walking distance of Poole Hospital, Train Station, Town Centre and Poole's beautiful quay with it's array of bars, restaurants and bistros. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY. AVAILABLE OCTOBER.
If you decide to proceed with a let through MK Estates fees will become due for referencing, and associated tenancy administration. These are charged in addition to the rent and deposit and are payable prior to the start of the tenancy.
Please refer to our website for more information on fees payable and a full schedule. You are able to contact our Branch or speak with our negotiators for full details of the fees and what they cover before you make any decision about this property.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
* In order to comply with Money Laundering regulations and Right to Rent checks all prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy. This must be photographic and in date.
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
* The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
* Any measurements contained within these details are approximate room sizes only and are not intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
* You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available prior to completing an application for this property.
* Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44684793.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4926849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.