|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 August 2016 (490 days ago)|
- Stylish and bright fourth floor two bedroom flat
- Impressive reception room with a gorgeous wood floor
- Fantastic kitchen with natural stone worktop and splashbacks
- Stunning master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Lovely bathroom
- Presented in excellent condition
- Superbly located on prestigious Queen's Gate
LONG LET. Boasting a highly sought-after setting, this wonderful, spacious two bedroom fourth floor flat set in a period conversion with a lift benefits from bright rooms, en suite facilities and stylish décor.
Queens Gate is ideally located near bustling Gloucester Road, providing excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants, while the museums and galleries of the Queens Gate area and the green open spaces of Hyde Park are also moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.