|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (110 days ago)|
- EPC RATING: B
- THREE / FOUR BEDROOMS
- WET ROOM & BATHROOM
- PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- WHEELCHAIR ACCESS
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- SECLUDED GATED DEVELOPMENT
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH GAS HOB
- AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
- STUNNING DETACHED
**Unique detached home**
Three / four bed detached property situated in a private courtyard with full wheelchair access suitable for the professional or retired. Designed for a quiet, stress free, long term let. The properties offer flexible living arrangements with three / four bedrooms, wet room and bathroom.
**PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING**
Three bedroom detached property purpose built with full wheelchair access has been finished to a very high standard and are aimed at professional couples wanting a secure, stress free, long term let. Flexible living arrangements offer two bedrooms downstairs with a pull cord system installed for your peace of mind or one bedroom can be used for a dining room. The superb property comprises entrance hallway, lounge with feature arch windows, part glass roof and double doors out onto private back garden, fully fitted kitchen with electric oven, extractor fan and gas hob. There are two good size bedrooms on the ground floor and there is a fully functional wet room with disabled WC. Stairs off the lounge lead to two further bedrooms and a bathroom suitable for carers accomodation if needed. Outside tap,electric and parking for two cars and garage.
Located in a secure gated development with private access just off Belt Road so has the benefit of being close to local amenities in the desirable area of Hednesford and just a few minutes from Cannock Chase.
Available for immediate occupation.
**PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS**
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44689014.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3374E0115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Cannock.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.