|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (597 days ago)|
- Furnished with new wood flooring, bed, paint
- City Centre location, close to High Street
- Walking distance to train Station and Shops
Property reference number 5692403. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Ideally priced, this one bedroom and one bathroom flat with a large double bed room, large sitting, dining and kitchen area with cooker, fridge / freezer and washing machine.
Rent might be negotiable for longer periods (12 months)
The flat has laminate flooring throughout and presented in a very good state with electric heating, over, cooker and hob extractor.
Flat is on the 2nd floor of a 3 storey building within the City Centre on Albion Street.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Please note we need previous references and require rent to be paid by direct debit monthly in advance.
Deposits will be held in a deposit protection scheme.
Please contact to arrange the viewings.
* Please quote ref. 5692403 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £125.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44689329.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5692403_41464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.