|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (419 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Contemparary Apartment
- Modern Living Area
- Kitchen with integrated AEG appliances
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Private Balcony overlooking River Wandle
- Additional Balcony to 2nd Bedroom
- Allocated underground parking included
- 24 Hour Concierge Services & Nuffield gym about 100 metres from front door.
- Excellent transport links nearby
Martin & Co are proud to bring to the market this stylish and contemporary two double bedroom apartment situated within a fantastic purpose-built development, which is conveniently located near Earlsfield Station which is 12 mins travel to Waterloo station and 3 mins to Clapham Junction. The flat, which stretches over 850 sq.ft, is beautifully presented throughout and offers a superb mix of living, entertaining and bedroom space.
The property boasts a wonderfully bright and spacious open-plan kitchen/reception room area. The kitchen is fitted with stylish units with integrated AEG appliances, and benefits from well though out storage and preparation space. The reception room allows access to a private balcony overlooking the Wandle river.
The master bedroom with ample built-in storage and an en suite bathroom is spacious and quiet. There is a second double bedroom, also with built-in storage which has access to its own Private Balcony overlooking beautiful communal garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100935000759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Wimbledon - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.