|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (345 days ago)|
- 402 sq.ft. (37.32 sq.m.)
- Luxury Studio Apartment
- Open Plan Reception Room With Floor To Ceiling Windows
- Fitted Integrated Kitchen
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Residents Gymnasium
- Close To St James' Park & Westminster Tube Links
A partially furbished studio apartment located on the 3rd floor (with lift) of this brand new development by Barratt Homes, located in the heart of Westminster and only moments from the River Thames. This spacious apartment further comprises of an open plan reception room, a smart fitted kitchen with Miele appliances, fitted wardrobes and a luxury shower room. Residents will benefit from an array of amenities including a 24 hour concierge, a fully equipped fitness suite and access to an attractive landscaped courtyard garden with water feature. The Courthouse is fortunate to be in a superb Westminster location, being only 10 minutes from St James' Park and Westminster tube stations, as well as only a short walk to Victoria station. The Courthouse also benefits from a close proximity to attractions such as St James' Park, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and universities such as LSE and King's College
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26543386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.