|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (508 days ago)|
- Three Bed Terrace Property
- Popular Fairfield Area of Lancaster
- Dining Kitchen & Spacious Living Room
- Two Doubles and a Further Single
- Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating
A great opportunity to rent a bay fronted three bedroom terraced property situated in the popular Fairfield area of the historic city of Lancaster with easy access to the amenities of the city and transport links.
Entry leads into a small hallway with stairs to the upper floor.
The lounge is situated to the front of the property with a feature fireplace. To the rear is a fitted kitchen finished in beech with stainless steel trim withy inset oven and hob. The room has space to accommodate a dining table and chairs.
To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a smaller single.
A three piece bathroom suite finished in white with over bath shower.
Externally there is a rear garden laid to patio and lawn with a small garden shed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44690661.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 78458R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.