|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (411 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Popular South Lancaster Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Double Bedrooms and a Further Single
- Large Rear Garden, Garage and Driveway
A Fantastic opportunity to rent a spacious four bedroom detached house in the popular South Lancaster location of Burrowbeck.
Entrance to the property leads into a light spacious hallway with stairs leading up to the first floor. The two spacious reception rooms; one of which has patio doors leading out into the large enclosed year garden. A large kitchen/diner with a good range of wall and base units, separate oven and grill, hob, washing machine and free standing fridge / freezer. There is also a down stairs WC.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, all of which have built in wardrobes. A good size single bedroom to the front of the property and the family bathroom with a modern three piece suit comprising of WC, Hand Basin and bath with over bath shower.
The property benefits from neutral decor and floor covering throughout out, gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally to the front there is a driveway allowing off street parking, garage and a small garden. To the rear of the property there is a very generous garden.
*** Viewings are highly recommended****
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44691984.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 125708R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.