|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 January 2017 (449 days ago)|
- Ground floor apartment
- Well proportioned rooms
- One double, one single bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- Council Tax Band *D*
- Popular location near King Edwards Bay
- Easy access to Tynemouth metro station
- Close to Tynemout Front Street
**SPACIOUS TWO BED - RAISED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT** Available now, in the heart of Tynemouth Village. Superb views over King Edwards Bay.
Council Tax Band *D*.
Please call our Tynemouth branch to arrange a viewing on 0191 257 2000...
Living Area -
Bedroom One -
Bedroom Two -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44705742.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26545807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jan Forster Estates, Tynemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.