|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (566 days ago)|
- One bedroom
- Living room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Luxury shower room
- New build development
- Close to station and town centre
- Secure entry phone system
- High specification finish
A fantastic opportunity to be the first Tenant in this contemporary new build development located next to Waitrose and a minutes walk from Alton rail station. The property benefits from fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, luxury shower room, living room with sky TV connection, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Unfurnished
Letting Information for Tenants:
Schedule of charges
Administration/Referencing fee will be £200.00 plus VAT (£240.00 inc VAT) for the first tenant, then £50.00 plus VAT (£60.00 inc VAT) for each additional tenant. The first months rent is payable in advance, before the commencement of the tenancy.
6 Weeks Rent, to be held by the tenancy deposit scheme for the duration of the tenancy. Payable in advance, before the commencement of the tenancy.
Property ref: 121_1971_4269537
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44711253.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4269537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Alton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.