|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (306 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished one double bedroom flat
- Offering a fabulous central location
- Features high ceilings and stylish fixtures
- Arranged on the second floor of an imposing period building
- Comprises generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Benefits from lovely wood floors and underfloor heating
- Fabulous location for local amenities and transport
LONG LET. Offering a fabulous central location, this newly refurbished one bedroom flat features high ceilings, stylish décor and smart fixtures and fittings.
Ennismore Gardens are enviably located within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Knightsbridge and Kensington High Street, including the green open spaces of Hyde Park, Harrods and the Royal Albert Hall.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1000297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.