|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (547 days ago)|
- Striking five bedroom townhouse
- Stunning decked garden, with seating area
- Master bedroom suite, with built in wardrobes
- Second bedroom with en-suite
- Three futher bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Offered unfurnished
- Must be seen
This striking property offers great space for modern day living. There is a good sized eat in drawing room with patio doors leading to a stunning decked garden, ideal for entertaining in the summer months. Downstairs there is also a utility room, cloakroom and garage. The first floor comprises guest suite and three further generously sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor you will find the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobes. This home is available mid-December and offered on an unfurnished basis.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000297068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees Lettings, Cobham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.