|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (521 days ago)|
- Two bedroom second floor apartment
- Fully furnished
- Two Double Bedroom
- Kitchen with appliances
- Modern gated complex with allocated parking
- Loft access with main building
- Minimum 12 month fixed term contract
- Walking distance to Olton train station
- Available from the 29th of November
This immaculately presented two bedroom apartment is offered on a fully furnished basis.
This second floor apartment is part of a modern gated complex with allocated parking for one car and includes lift access within the main building.
An immaculately presented apartment comprising of a fully equipped kitchen including electric hob/cooker, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. The living room/ dining room will include a two seater settee, wooden oak coffee table and a fabulous wooden oak dining table and chairs.
The master bedroom offers a double bed with bedside tables and a chest of wooden drawers. The second bedroom is also a spacious single or double bedroom which will include a two seater sofa bed.
The modern family bathroom with Porcelanosa design includes WC, sink and bath with overhead shower.
Located within a five minute drive of Solihull Town Centre and is within walking distance of Olton Train Station and local amenities.
*Professional applicants only* minimum 12 month fixed term contract* Gas centrally heated & double glazed throughout*
AVAILABLE AROUND 29th NOVEMBER
Call today to arrange a viewing
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000329007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons Lettings, Solihull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.