|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 March 2017 (216 days ago)|
- Rent: £72 pppw - Available: September 2017
- Recently refurbished, excellently presented flat
- Beautiful kitchen with stylish units and contemporary flooring
- Three furnished double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with dining space
- Large shared shower room
- Free on-street parking
- In the heart of the café scene in Heaton
- Great location next to Heaton Park
- Ideal location for students or professionals
Rent: £72 pppw - Available: September 2017 - letslivehere are delighted to offer this stylish, three bedroom flat on Meldon Terrace, Heaton. Recently renovated, this property has been furnished and decorated to a high standard and is in an ideal location for access to the City Centre.
The kitchen has been fitted with contemporary white gloss units, black marble effect worktops and a checkerboard-style splashback and floor. There is also an integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, oven and gas hob.
The lounge is spacious and bright and includes a three seater and two seater black leather sofa, a dining table with chairs and solid wood flooring has recently been installed.
The three bedrooms are all doubles and include a double bed with mattress, wardrobe and chest of drawers as a minimum.
Additionally, there is a shared shower room with large shower cubicle, gas shower, vanity unit and sink combination and WC along with the same checkerboard tiling as seen to the kitchen.
Meldon Terrace is situated between the bustling Chillingham Road with its pubs, specialist shops and array of café's and Heaton Road, famed for the likes of The Butterfly Cabinet and its access to Heaton Park. Parking is free to the street and the number one bus, allowing for easy direct access to the City Centre, is just a minute away from the property making this a highly suitable base for any group of students or professionals.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144000597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.