|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (381 days ago)|
- Prime road in heart of Blackheath village
- Wonderful space arranged over 2 floors
- Private garden with gardening service included
- Both bedrooms double size
Property reference number 5684365. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Stunning period conversion flat in one of the premier roads in Blackheath Village. This spacious flat is arranged over two floors and has private use of the garden to the rear. perfect for commuters, it is just few minutes walk from B.R. but just as good for strolling to the many restaurants, bars and shops that this Village is renowned for.
* 2 double beds and spacious bathroom plus shower room on lower level will appeal to sharers or couples alike.
* Very bright through lounge with wood floors, plus kitchen with patio doors to private garden with gardener included!
* Lots of period features and good storage make this a prime rental property
* Available early November
* Please quote ref. 5684365 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £157.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44713140.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5684365_41497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.