|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (385 days ago)|
- A Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Extensively Modernised and Extended
- Howard Of Effingham Catchment Area
- Beautiful Kitchen/dining Room With All Appliances And Underfloor Heating.
- En-suite And Family Bathrooms
A greatly extended and completely updated 4 four bedroom semi detached house offering all the benefits for a modern lifestyle. Situated in a pleasant residential close within the Howard of Effingham catchment area further benefits include a large workshop/office/studio in the garden and parking for four vehicles.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Huggins Edwards & Sharp , Great Bookham - lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.