|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (57 days ago)|
- FULLY FURNISHED. Fully equipped kitchen.
- Huge shared garden, off-street parking and garage.
- Available for shorter terms at higher price - enqu
- Light, airy, spacious house
Property reference number 5686118. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Digswell house is a Georgian mansion dating from 1807.
It was split vertically into multiple houses in the late 1980s.
This house is fully furnished and ready to be lived in.
The price per month specified is for a 6-month minimum rental, but the house is also available for shorter periods and/or "all-in" pricing which includes council tax, utilities, phone landline and broadband, and television licence at £800 per week.
It is a stylish, spacious, light and airy house.
You will have access to several acres of communal gardens, which includes a barbecue and several seating areas.
Upper ground floor / entrance level
- Large split level reception room, equipped with television and DVD player, sofa and soft chairs, small dining table, writing desk.
- Fully equipped eat in kitchen with large fridge / freezer, Smeg oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, a range of useful small appliances, pots / pans, crockery and utensils.
Lower ground floor
- Lower reception room, large and very versatile: could be used as a home office, a dining room, a playroom or a games room; contains television, DVD player, exercise treadmill, office desk, lounge chairs, card table and chairs. Contains cupboard with boiler.
- Large utility room with washer, dryer, laundry sink, and supplementary fridge.
- Plenty of room for storage.
- Spacious landing.
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Bedroom with bunk beds.
- Single bedroom.
- Family bathroom.
- Airing cupboard
All bedrooms have built-in cupboards, and views of communal gardens and greenery.
Bed linen, towels, travel cot are not included in the price but can be provided for a supplementary charge depending on your requirements -- please enquire.
Parking for one car is outside the front door -- second car must go in the garage or on the street.
The garage has light and electricity.
Location: Monks Rise, off Knightsfield, Welwyn Garden City, AL8.
- 2 minute drive to the A1(M) junction 6.
- 15 minute walk to Welwyn North station.
- 5 minute walk to shops at Shoplands: Co-op, post office, cash machine, restaurant.
- Nearby bus stop for access to Welwyn Garden City (5 minutes to town centre).
- About 1.5 miles to the John Lewis, Debenhams, Waitrose, Marks & Spencers, Sainsbury's, library, cinema, pubs, cafes, restaurants, banks, many other shops in Welwyn Garden City.
- About 1 mile to Welwyn village with several pubs, restaurants, bank, library and other facilities.
Council tax band G, about £2500 a year.
* Please quote ref. 5686118 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £100.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44715423.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5686118_41502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.