|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (376 days ago)|
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Secure development with concierge
- Moments from nearby amenities
LONG LET. A lovely two bedroom apartment boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, a secure development with concierge and an excellent St Johns Wood location.
Situated moments from the amenities of St John's Wood High Street and London's famous Abbey Road Studios while benefiting from its close proximity to the green open spaces of Regent's Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.