|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 December 2016 (342 days ago)|
- Stunning long distance views
- Tranquil, semi-rural location
- Superbly maintained
- Dining kitchen, 2 reception rooms, separate dining room
- Utility room, splendid south facing sun room
- Large, dry basement providing hobby rooms and storage
- Wood burning stoves
- Large single garage and workbench area
- Beautiful and well stocked south facing gardens
- Excellent local schools.
Description to folow
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44725215.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SKILP200199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Skipton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.