|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (380 days ago)|
- Charming Grade II listed house on picturesque street
- Bright double reception room
- Arranged with three double bedrooms
- Interiors in immaculate condition
- Fantastic kitchen with professional range
- Impressive terrace at the rear with glass flooring
- Plenty of built-in storage
SHORT LET. Enviably located on a picturesque residential street this superb three bedroom mid-terrace house offers a gorgeous double reception room, impressive kitchen and peaceful terrace.
Located on Kelly Street the property is moments from a superb selection of shops, markets, bars and restaurants both in Kentish Town and Camden. Transport links include Kentish Town Station (Northern Line and National Rail).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.