|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 March 2017 (237 days ago)|
- Four Bed Link Detached in South Lancaster
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With White Goods
- Three Double Bedrooms and Further Single
- Front and Rear Gardens. Parking. EPC Rating C
A great opportunity to rent a spacious four bedroom link detached house situated in the popular village of Galgate situated on the Southern edge of the historic city of Lancaster.
The property is situated in a quiet cul de sac and has good access to local shops, Lancaster University and local transport links including the M6 motorway.
The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating, neutral decor and floor covering throughout.
Offering spacious family accommodation, entry into the property leads into the lounge area with stairs leading off to the upper floor.
To the rear is a good sized kitchen diner with a range of units finished in light beech with inset oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Patio doors leading out to the rear enclosed garden with patio area, lawn and there is also a detached garage.
To the first floor there is a spacious landing area with four bedrooms leading off. The master bedroom has an ensuite shower, WC and wash hand basin. There are two further double bedrooms and a good single. The master bathroom comprises of a large shower, WC and wash hand basin.
Viewings Highly Recommended
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44729088.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 74619R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.