|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (376 days ago)|
- EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGH-OUT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL TRANSPORT LINKS & OTHER AMENITIES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- WHITE GOODS
- MEDIUM SIZE GARDEN
- BATHROOM/COMBINED WC PLUS SEPARATE WC
- OFF-STREET PARKING FOR ONE VEHICLE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
Allan Howard & Co are pleased to offer for rent this THREE BED SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE, in excellent decorative order through-out. Situated just a few minutes walking distance from North Harrow Station (Metropolitan Line) and all other local amenities. Benefits include, excellent decorative order throughout, two reception rooms, walking distance to all local transport links and other amenities, unfurnished/furnished, gas central heating, double glazed, white goods, medium size garden, off-street parking of one vehicle, bathroom/combined WC plus separate WC.
CALL NOW FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWING.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44730327.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ALLAN_003427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Howard & Co, Kenton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.