|Added on Rightmove:||03 February 2014 (1388 days ago)|
- Modern one bedroom apartment
- High ceilings and bay window
- Mezzanine double bedroom
- Located in the heart of South Kensington
- Excellent transport links
- RBKC (Fully Inclusive)
SHORT LET (3 TO 6 MONTHS): A stunning split level raised ground floor apartment set within this period building on one of South Kensington's most sought after streets - Suitable for up to two guests. The apartment has been modernised throughout to the owners exacting standards and comprises a reception room with high ceilings and a stunning bay window, a part open plan fitted kitchen, a bathroom and stairs leading to the mezzanine double bedroom. The property benefits from internet connection and cable television.
Roland Gardens is a pretty South Kensington street, close to both Gloucester Road (District and Circle Lines) and South Kensington (District, Circle and Piccadilly Lines) underground stations and all of the amenities of South Kensington and the Beach area of the Fulham Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44731391.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 419856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.