|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (471 days ago)|
- Rent: £73 pppw - Available: August 2017
- Spacious Sandyford maisonette
- Five furnished double bedrooms
- Dishwasher and tumble dryer included
- Sociable living space
- Two fully fitted bathrooms
- Security alarm
- On-street parking
- Five minute walk to City Centre and nearest metro
- Great for student or professional groups
Rent: £73 pppw - Available: August 2017 - letslivehere are pleased to offer this fantastic five bedroom maisonette on Goldspink Lane, Sandyford. Just a five minute walk to the City Centre, the property would highly benefit a group or students or professionals seeking affordable, convenient living.
The lounge is spacious and includes two, cream fabric sofas and wood flooring. The kitchen, semi-open plan with the lounge has been fitted with beech units complete with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and tumble dryer.
All five bedrooms are doubles and include matching solid wood bedroom furniture along with warm carpet and neutral decoration.
There are also two lovely fitted bathrooms with white suites and bright, modern tiling.
Additional features include an alarm system, gas central heating and double glazing.
There is on-street parking available (permit required) and Sandyford is excellently located for getting in and around the City with sufficient bus links on Sandyford and the nearest metro station in Jesmond is only minutes away on foot. Sandyford also plays host to quaint, quirky cafes and restaurants, the Bluebell pub and is also on the doorstep of the pretty Jesmond Dene famed for its walks and petting zoo.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144001189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.