|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 May 2017 (198 days ago)|
- Rent: £59 pppw - Available: September 2017
- Fully furnished to an extremely high specification
- Social open plan living space
- Private patio and decked area to the rear of the property
- Ideal location in the heart of Heaton
- Stylish, fully integrated beech wood kitchen
- Three generous, furnished double bedrooms
- Close to local amenities
- Easy access to City Centre and Universities
- Ideal for students or professionals
Rent: £59 pppw - Available: September 2017 - Beautifully presented, letslivehere are pleased to market this excellent three bedroom flat on the leafy Rothbury Terrace, Heaton. Great for students or professionals, the property offers convenient living with easy access to the City Centre.
Recently refurbished, the property is stylish throughout with fresh cream walls and stripped wooden floorboards.
The living space and kitchen are open-plan creating a lovely, welcoming space. The living area includes a plush, large grey fabric sofa, coffee table, storage cupboard and glass dining table with chairs. There is also a patio door providing access to the rear yard.
The kitchen area is well-equipped with light wooden units, grey worktops and a decorative mosaic splashback. The appliances are provided and include a fridge freezer, fan assisted oven, gas hob, curved extractor hood and a washing machine.
The three bedrooms are all generous doubles and include a double bed with mattress, desk, chair and wardrobe as a minimum.
There is also a shared bathroom with full white suite and over-bath shower.
Additional benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and free on-street parking.
Rothbury Terrace is located just metres from the vibrant Chillingham Road, famed for its popular eateries, bars and convenience stores. The local metro station is just minutes away along with an abundance of bus links granting direct access to the City Centre. Newcastle Shopping Park in Byker also hosts an ASDA superstore, gym and various stores.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144001798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.