|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (408 days ago)|
- EPC RATING: B
- AVAILABLE NOW
- 2 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- VIEWING ADVISED
**New Instruction!!** Available for occupation NOW is this fantastic 2 bedroom ground floor flat in the popular Hampden Halls area in Weston Turville, ideally located between Stoke Mandeville and Aylesbury. The property benefits from Gas Central Heating throughout, allocated parking space, 2 large double bedrooms with an en-suite to master bedroom, large living room, large kitchen with dining area and lots of storage space.
Call us NOW to avoid missing out on this hot property!!
Available to rent NOW this is a fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat in the quiet Hampden Halls area of Weston Turville. Ideally located in a quiet residential area between Stoke Mandeville and Aylesbury, the property benefits from two large double bedrooms with an en-suite to master, family bathroom, large living room and a large kitchen with integrated appliances, including a dishwasher! The property is perfect for a professional couple, who may want to commute to London.
There is also Gas Central Heating throughout the property and an allocated parking space to the side of the flats. The property also comes with lots of storage room!
This property will not be around for long, so call us to NOW to arrange your viewing!!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44733645.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2181K2920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Aylesbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.