|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 February 2017 (269 days ago)|
- A lovely well presented 4 bedroom family home.
- Recently redecorated through out and having new carpets to the lounge and dining area.
- Ideally placed within a short commute of both Sheffield and Manchester.
- Excellent catchment for Lady Manners &Hope Valley College.
- 3 double bedrooms and one single
- Stone surround fireplaces and multi burner stoves
- To the outside: off road parking and large gardens which are maintained
- Part furnished available NOW.
- THE RENT OF GRAZING LAND AND STABLING/BARN IS NEGOTIABLE ONLY WITH THE RENTAL OF THE HOUSE.
- PETS NEGOTIABLE WITH ADDITIONAL BOND = £2000.
A lovely well-presented 4 bedroom family home. Recently redecorated throughout and having new carpet to the lounge and vinyl in dining area & family bathroom. Set in this stunning rural area close to the villages of Great Hucklow and Tideswell and the market towns of Buxton and Bakewell with all the amenities they have to offer. Ideally placed within a short commute of both Sheffield, Chesterfield and Manchester.
Ideal for people with a passion for outdoor pursuits or people looking for idyllic rural living. Excellent catchment for both primary schools of Great Hucklow, Tideswell and Litton as well as the senior schools, Lady Manners and Hope Valley College.
The property comprises of 3 double bedrooms and one single, Large lounge with Stone surround fireplace and multi burner stove. Dining room also with a beautiful featured fireplace and stove. Fitted modern kitchen having new cupboards ,worktops and appliances. Pantry room and Utility room with separate WC and basin. Large oak panelled hall and cloaks. Front entrance porch. To the first floor there is a walk in shower area and family bathroom with bath, WC and basin. Surrounding by panoramic views from each window. To the outside: off road parking and large gardens which are maintained. Part furnished and AVAILABLE NOW. THE RENT OF GRAZING LAND AND STABLING/BARN IS NEGOTIABLE (ONLY WITH THE RENTAL OF THE HOUSE).. PETS NEGOTIABLE WITH ADDITIONAL BOND = £2000.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44733675.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100041007193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Nethergreen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.