|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (432 days ago)|
- A well presented recently refurbished and redecorated two double bedroom family home.
- refurbished and redecorated two double bedroom family home.
- Newly fitted kitchen with appliances
- Utility room leading onto an enclosed rear garden
- Spacious lounge with open plan stairs and gas fire place.
- Modern family Bathroom.
- On road parking. Unfurnished
- Available JANUARY 2017.
- Pets negotiable ,12 month tenancy.
- Minutes from Lady Manners School and the junior school
A well presented recently refurbished and redecorated two double bedroom family home. Situated in this extremely popular and highly regarded town of Bakewell. In the heart of the peak district. Minutes from Lady Manners School and the junior school. Newly fitted kitchen with appliances. Utility room leading onto an enclosed rear garden. Front porch. Spacious lounge with open plan stairs and gas fire place. Modern family Bathroom. On road parking. Unfurnished. Available JANUARY 2017. Pets negotiable,12 month tenancy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100041009425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Nethergreen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.