|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (261 days ago)|
- A well presented recently refurbished and redecorated two double bedroom family home.
- refurbished and redecorated two double bedroom family home.
- Newly fitted kitchen with appliances
- Utility room leading onto an enclosed rear garden
- Spacious lounge with open plan stairs and gas fire place.
- Modern family Bathroom.
- On road parking. Unfurnished
- Available JANUARY 2017.
- Pets negotiable ,12 month tenancy.
- Minutes from Lady Manners School and the junior school
A well presented recently refurbished and redecorated two double bedroom family home. Situated in this extremely popular and highly regarded town of Bakewell. In the heart of the peak district. Minutes from Lady Manners School and the junior school. Newly fitted kitchen with appliances. Utility room leading onto an enclosed rear garden. Front porch. Spacious lounge with open plan stairs and gas fire place. Modern family Bathroom. On road parking. Unfurnished. Available JANUARY 2017. Pets negotiable,12 month tenancy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100041009425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Nethergreen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.