|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (503 days ago)|
- A contemporary three bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a purpose built block
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Separate modern kitchen
- Outstanding location moments from Regents Park
SHORT LET. Set on the first floor of a purpose-built apartment building, this contemporary three bedroom flat features bright and airy living space in a fantastic residential area moments from Regent's Park.
This property benefits from its proximity to the shops and amenities of St John's Wood while the wide open spaces of Regent's Park are just moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.