|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (567 days ago)|
- Wonderful studio flat in excellent condition throughout
- Set within a portered mansion block
- Bright spacious studio room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Good storage area
- Light shower room
- Communal gardens
- Excellent location in Kensington
LONG LET. Located within a popular portered mansion block, this stunning studio flat is presented in excellent condition throughout with fabulous wood floors and communal gardens.
The many shops, restaurants and bars of Earls Court and Kensington High Street are moments away and there are two large supermarkets nearby. Earls Court is the closest underground station and motorists have the A4/M4 access for routes in and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.