|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (325 days ago)|
- Three bedroom garden flat
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Large reception/dining area
- Modern kitchen
- Three bathrooms
- Wood floors
- Private garden & patio area
- Close to Queens Park transport & shopping facilities
NEWLY REFURBISHED spacious THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM, THREE BATHROOM GARDEN FLAT that spans the entire garden level of the property. The flat benefits from a large reception/dining area with French doors opening up to the PRIVATE GARDEN/PATIO, modern fitted kitchen, three good sized double bedrooms of which two have en-suite bathrooms, further third separate bathroom, wood flooring, good storage space and entry phone. Situated in the conservation area of Queens Park. Well located for Queens Park (Bakerloo line zone 2), National Rail and the local amenities of Salusbury Road. Offered furnished or part-furnished and is Available Now. FOR VIEWINGS CALL CHELSEA SQUARE ON 020 7794 1730. Fees apply - http://www.chelsea-square.co.uk/rent/fee-schedule-for-new-tenants/
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44747658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101035001665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chelsea Square, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.