|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (564 days ago)|
- Convieniently situated five bedroomed detached property
- Refurbished throughout
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Second bedroom with en-suite
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Two reception rooms
- Driveway parking, garage & attractive rear garden
- EPC Rating D (Available now)
** TENANT INCENTIVE TO MOVE IN DURING DECEMBER**
John Shepherd Lettings are delighted to offer this executive and conveniently situated five bedroom detached property set in the popular location of Solihull with good access to motorway networks and walking distance to local shops.
The modern accommodation has been refurbished throughout and comprises; living room, dining room, study, fitted kitchen with appliances, utility room, guest cloakroom and internal access into the garage.
To the first floor: master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second bedroom en-suite bathroom, three further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from a garage, driveway parking and attractive rear garden. No pets
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 92004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Solihull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.