|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (418 days ago)|
- Set within a secure period residential development
- Arranged over the fourth floor, accessed via lift
- Light two bedroom flat with a modern bathroom
- Spacious living space and adjoining well equipped kitchen
- Neutrally decorated with ample storage space throughout
- Exceptional location moments from the River Thames
LONG LET. Offering an enviable location moments from the River Thames and the many upmarket amenities on Sloane Square, this desirable two bedroom flat provides light and spacious accommodation.
Ebury Bridge Road is linked to a collection of pavement lined cafes, galleries and local conveniences along Pimlico Road which leads into Sloane Square for a more extensive range of upmarket designer retailers and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.