|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (381 days ago)|
- Idyllic location
- Two bedroom detached cottage
- Luxury refurbishment
- Gated parking & large garden
- Views of the River Avon
- Golf club setting
- To let on an unfurnished basis
- Sorry no smokers, no sharers, no pets
- Tenant admin fees are payable
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
A beautifully presented two bed detached cottage situated on Bidford Grange Golf Club in an idyllic location close to the River Avon. Newly refurbished with a luxury finish.
Accommodation comprises: sitting room, dining room/study, fully fitted kitchen with appliances, two bedrooms and luxury bathroom. Gated parking and good sized garden.
To let on an unfurnished basis
Sorry no smokers, no sharers, no pets
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44751261.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100569012657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Clarke & Co, Stratford-Upon-Avon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.